Wednesday 25 January 2017

T5W- FAVOURITE UNDER-RATED BOOKS




Hi guys!

It's Wednesday which means T5W time! If you don't know what this is, it's a weekly post in which you post your top 5 books relating to a theme that is chosen for each week. I'll leave a link to the Goodreads page here as that will definitely explain it better than I can!

This week's theme is: favourite under-rated books! There are so many books I feel deserve a lot more hype than they have so it was difficult to narrow them down to just 5 but here they are!


1. Side Effects by Jennifer M Barry.

We all know how much I love this book, I rave about it all the time but it really it fantastic. It's a beautiful story of love, and mental health and how the most unlikely person can change your life.

2. The Red Notebook by Antonie Laurain

Another cutesy contemporary but I've never heard anybody talk about it before which is why it's being included on the list. It's got such a unique plot and is such a quick read because you constantly want to know what's going to happen. Plus the cover is gorgeous.


3. Cherub Series by Robert Muchamore

This was the first series I ever read, and I think it's something everyone can enjoy. It's action/thriller based but in middle grade/YA form which is super exciting. I got so hooked on these books, I used to read them constantly because Robert is such a great writer he knows exactly how to get you gripped.

4. Gallagher Girls Series by Ally Carter

I haven't even finished this series yet but it's honestly amazing and I can't wait to continue with it. The story is based around a spy school, with of course a lot of romance involved. The characters are entertaining and there are a lot of exciting scenes that happen.

5. Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma

One of my favourite tropes within a romance/contemporary is the 'forbidden love' trope and as you can probably tell by the title, that's exactly what this book entails. With beautiful characters and a romance filled with so much chemistry, I loved this book and very few people know about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment