Monday 16 January 2017

Mystery Blogger Award Tag!


So you know how I adore doing tags right? And how I always do them even though I haven't been tagged just because they're fun? I'VE ACTUALLY BEEN TAGGED TO DO THIS ONE! I was so happy when I logged on this morning to find the lovely Chloe's comment on my last post tagging me to do this, so thank you so so much. Her post is great as always so I'll leave the link to that here! I'll also be leaving the link to the original post from Okoto Enigma here!

So now for the rules! (Every tag has got to have them right?)




Rules:
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog.
2. List the rules. 
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself. 
6. Nominate 10-20 people.
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog. 
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny question.
9. Share a link to your best post.



Three things about myself:

1. I collect way way too many things. I'm constantly buying random objects and things to start collections and then it gets out of hand as I'm adding to so many different collections! Some of my largest collections include: elephant ornaments and merchandise, bath and body works hand sanitisers, candles and of course, books!

2. I try to journal pretty much every day now, it's such a good stress relief and I used to never see the point, having to journal made me stressed if I couldn't get around to writing which defeated the whole point. However I now realise I don't HAVE to write every day, if I can't, it doesn't matter. It's all about finding something that works for you.

3. I have a YouTube channel! I'm leaving the link here as some shameless self promotion so make sure you check it out and subscribe! 


Questions I was given from Chloe at Fictional Fetish:

1) What are your top three favourite books?

This is such a difficult question, only picking three! After A LOT of consideration, I decided if I could only pick three, they would have to be:

The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

A Court Of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas


Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson

2) What's your favourite book to movie adaptation?

There's again a lot I could've picked for this, but I'm going to be really typical and cliche and go for the entire Harry Potter series. There's something so magical about the movies, they fit with the big screen so well and of course the actors were fantastic!

3) If you could be a character in the Harry Potter world, who would you be?

Weird coincidence that this is a question because of my previous answer but I think I would love to be Luna Lovegood. She's just so strange and quirky but everybody loves her because she's so kind and caring despite her ditzy nature. She's super loyal and I love her patronus!

4) What song best describes your life right now?

I'm going to say Smile by Uncle Kracker just because it's all about being completely happy and appreciating everything and everyone in your life which is how I feel at the moment. I'm so at peace and content with how I am, which is why I chose this song. 

5) If you had to eat a book, which book would you eat?

I'm going to be practical here and say War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy just because it's 1,225 pages long so I feel like it'd be a satisfying meal and would make me full. Or I could eat it in sections and make it last for a long time.


Who I'm tagging:

1. Catia at The Girl Who Read Too Much
2. Susan at SusanLovesBooks
3. Rheanne at Rhea Reads
4. The guys over at LilBooKlovers
5. Enyiie at Enyiie
6. Kelly over at The Bookaholic
7. Ivy at Booksfordaysonend
8. Maddie at Storiesandspoons
9. Savannah at TheBookProphet
10. Jessica at A Court Of Books

I adore all of these blogs so make sure you check them out! If I've tagged you and you complete the post please comment the link below as I'd love to see your answers!

My questions for those I've tagged: 


1) What is one genre you barely read from, and why?
2) Who is your top fictional crush?
3) What is one film adaptation you preferred to the book?
4) If you could only read one series over and over again for the rest of your life, which series would you pick?
5) Who is your favourite booktuber or book blogger (besides me of course ;))

My Favourite Posts: 

2017 Debuts I'm Excited For
December Favourites
How To Deal With a Breakup

I hope you all enjoyed reading! Thank you so much

Cloud x

5 comments:

  1. Loved this post (like all your others). Glad you enjoyed the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I followed you here from your comment on LilbooKlovers (Cayli's post). Glad I did, Alex.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Alex, I really appreciate that

      Delete
  3. Hi Claudia! I loved this post - and Harry Potter too! I collect a lot of things too - it's a bad habit because I run out of space everywhere. Thanks for nominating me! I've actually just completed my part of the tag on my blog :D

    ReplyDelete