Sunday 15 May 2016

I have returned!

Hey guys,

I have once again returned. I'm currently writing this when my very first AS exam is tomorrow and I have done no revision and know literally nothing but you are obviously more important and my blog comes first #priorities

Anyway, I got really self conscious about posting for a while as people I know from college found out about this blog and I then began to worry about some of the more personal things I post, as I would prefer complete strangers to read about my life rather than people I know in real life, which probably makes no sense and sounds ridiculous but that's just how my brain works. But I have since come to the conclusion that I don't really care if they read it if my stories and posts are entertaining or helping others and I shouldn't mind what other people think about me.

I hope you're all having a good day and good luck to anyone taking exams in the next few months, I'm sure you'll all smash it.
Don't stress and be happy.

Claudia

1 comment:

  1. love you Claudia! Your posts are incredible and inspiring and honest
    Can't wait for the next one

    ReplyDelete