Tuesday 4 April 2017

March Favourites

Hi guys! Today I am going to be sharing with you my favourite things from the month of March. March has been a really good month for me, and I've found so many amazing things this month that I can't wait to share with you guys!

I also just quickly wanted to say that I am now a Book Depository Affiliate! I've heard so many Booktubers and bloggers say this and I never thought it would be something I could relate to but now I am one and I'm so excited about it! Book Depository is such a popular website for buying new books as they always have discounts on the newest and most popular books and FREE DELIVERY WORLDWIDE. If you want to check out the website and maybe purchase some books for some great deals, here is the link: http://www.bookdepository.com/?a_aid=ADailyCloud

On with this months favourites!


Image result for the word book

Illuminae (The Illuminae Files, #1)My favourite book that I read this month is Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff! It took me such a long time to get around to reading this book because sci-fi isn't something I'm usually interested in but oh my god I am so glad I picked it up. This is one of my new all time favourites! The characters were witty and relatable and amazing, there were so many plot twists to keep me interested and captivated with the story but my favourite thing was definitely the layout. I'll go into more detail in my March Wrap-Up and also in a review I will be posting for this soon. 


Image result for the word beauty

Image result for vintage romance i-divine eyeshadow paletteMy favourite beauty item this month has got to be the Vintage Romance eyeshadow palette from Sleek. I've had this quite a while now but only this month have I started using it pretty much every day. The colours are so usable for everyday looks but also for more glam looks depending on what you wanted. This palette is honestly so affordable too and I was not expecting the colour pay-off to be as good as it is. So pigmented and such beautiful colours!


Image result for the word music

Image result for darkzyThis month's pick for music is the One Dance remix from Darkzy. This probably will come as a shock to you guys because you're used to me saying indie pop music and this is definitely not that. It's kind of bassline and electronic/R&B but it's such a feel good tune and makes me really pumped and just puts me in a good mood really. Would definitely recommend giving this a listen.



Image result for color switchImage result for the word app

Okay so the app this week is kind of an old school one and that's Color Switch. I love Color Switch. They're constantly updating it with new levels and new game modes to try so if you're really stuck on a particular level and you just know you're never going to beat it, you don't have to wait long for them to bring out another mode for you to try. It's so addictive and feels really rewarding when you complete something. Plus it's free. 


Image result for the word movie
Image result for the young offendersA movie I've watched this month and really loved is Young Offenders. I saw this on Netflix and thought it looked really rubbish but wanted to watch it anyway as it isn't too deep and just seemed good to have on in the background. In actuality, I loved this movie. It follows two Irish boys who are trying to find some hidden cocaine but encounter so many troubles and bad people along the way. It was absolutely hilarious, I was creasing the whole time watching it and it was just really entertaining.

Image result for gap year e4Image result for the word TV

Lastly, a TV show I've been watching loads this month is Gap Year. This is shown on Thursdays on E4 and it surrounds a group of people travelling through Asia. It's the funniest show I've seen in a while and is so easy to watch. It isn't super intense with lots of drama, it's just good to see all the places they explore and the hilarious troubles they get into with love and friendship and challenges they have to face. All I can really say about it, is that it's so funny and I've been addicted to watching it recently.

That's it for this month guys! What were your favourite things from this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment