Thursday 5 June 2014

May 2014 Favourites!

Hello lovelies,
As May has ended even quicker than it begun, I thought that now would be a great time to share my May Favourites with you guys! Enjoy :)


*First* Bad Neighbours!


Last week I finally went to the movies to see Bad Neighbours, and it was just as good as I'd hoped! Rose Byrne was already one of my favourite actresses and she played the role of Kelly Radner so well. Her and Seth Rogen made the perfect comedy duo. The atmosphere was intense and almost had me on the edge of my seat wondering what was going to happen next. Dave Franco was also really convincing in his role of Pete. The plot was realistic and honestly, the movie had Zac Efron topless, how could anybody complain? One of the funniest movies I've seen in a while.

*Second* 8Tracks!

This is a music app available for Apple products and it is seriously amazing! Usually I'm not a big fan of music apps, however this one is so worth it. It's free too which is always a huge bonus. Basically, you choose whichever genre/s of music you want to listen to at that moment in time, and it brings up a bunch of playlists that others have created based around that genre. There are thousands to choose from, and this way you can base your songs around your current mood. I think it's great that it can be so personal to your tastes and feelings, as well as being able to create your own playlist for others to listen to. I just seriously recommend downloading this.


*Third* Body Shop "Pink Grapefruit Body Purée"

Oh my gosh, this hand cream/body cream smells divine. That's not even an exaggeration, it smells exactly like pink grapefruit too (obviously). The thing I usually hate about body creams, is that they feel all sticky on your skin afterwards, but this one doesn't. It has a smooth consistency that feels as though it is moisturising the skin, leaving it refreshed and silky. Again, I would recommend this product. 





So that's it for today! I shall hopefully be writing a 50 Facts post soon so until then, bai. :3
Cloud xo

No comments:

Post a Comment