Wednesday 26 April 2017

T5W- Authors You Want To Read More From




Hi guys! Today is another Top 5 Wednesday which is a weekly meme where we talk about our top 5 relating to a certain topic or theme. I will leave the Goodreads page linked here if you want any more information or to join in.

This weeks theme is: Authors you want to read more from.

There are so many amazing authors out there that I've just read one or a few of their works and really want to read more so it was difficult to narrow this list down to just 5 but I've managed it!
1. Nicola Yoon

I've read Nicola's debut novel Everything Everything recently and I absolutely adored her writing style, characters and the unqiue plot line so I feel like I would love anything she wrote. I've heard her second book The Sun is Also a Star is even better than her debut so I need to get to that soon!

2. Sarah J Maas

I haven't read read the Throne of Glass series and I never really had much intention to. Until I completely fell in love with the A Court of Thorns and Roses series and now I feel like I just have to read TOG. Sarah manages to write in a way that makes you feel a part of the story and all her characters are so funny and likeable.


3. Amie Kaufman

I've only read Illuminae by her but it's one of my favourite books of all time and I've heard amazing things about her Starbound trilogy and the covers are absolutely gorgeous so I really want to get around to reading it soon and see if it lives up to my expectations.


4. Lisa Heathfield

Paper Butterflies was one of the most heartbreaking stories I have ever read, Lisa was able to make me cry my eyes out from the very first page. It was a difficult read but one of the best and I have her upcoming book Flight of a Starling to read soon which I'm excited about.


5. Jennifer E Smith

Jennifer is a very popular contemporary author and I have only read her book The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight. While I did enjoy it, I wasn't as impressed with it as I thought I would be, due to how many amazing things I'd heard about her books. So I really want to give some of her other books a try and hope I enjoy them more.




Which authors do you want to read more from? Let me know in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Jennifer E. Smith is one of my favorite authors. The Statistical Probability is one of her weaker novels (in my opinion) so you may like some of her other novels more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'm so glad to hear that!

      Delete